Saturday, April 25, 2020

Love Is Blind: Mark Cuevas Gets Messages From Fans Saying They'd Love to Marry Him

Mark Cuevas may be one of the most eligible bachelors during quarantine times. He won over the hearts of millions by appearing on Netflix's Love is Blind. Fans adored Mark for being open, honest, vulnerable, and caring. He gave all his time and affection to Jessica Batten. She showed Mark that she cared in her own way, but the couple ended things before saying "I do" on the Love is Blind season 1 finale.

Jessica and Mark became one of the most talked about couples of Love is Blind season 1 because they appeared (to viewers) as a poorly matched pair. Mark was a giver and Jessica seemed to not accept the things he was trying to give to the relationship. Their eventual split confirmed what viewers suspected: Jessica and Mark didn't have a romantic future.

Related: Love Is Blind: 'I Want to Make This Work', Mark Explains Date With Jessica Re-Enacting Pods

Since appearing on the show, Mark and Jessica have been doing their own single things, but they have still extended a helping hand if ever needed. The experience changed both in powerful ways. For Mark, he now looks more towards "internal beauty" when searching for a mate.

Mark spoke with Screen Rant and shared how his idea of dating has evolved:

I look for more of the internal now, because that's what life's about. I mean, the whole point of love is can you grow old with someone in a rocking chair for 80 years and not want to punch them in the face. I really think that I definitely look for the internal now, and someone that can really benefit my life in that way. Someone that I can just integrate my family values with.

He also shared how his dating life is going with everyone self-isolating:

When the show aired, we kind of fell into quarantine time. It's kind of been really hard to go on dates because of the timing. But again, it's allowed me to focus on myself and figure some things out and navigate this whole thing. I don't use any dating app right now. I feel like my personality doesn't necessarily get portrayed on there.

We know that many women have developed crushes on Mark since watching Love is Blind, so we were curious to find out how many fans were trying to make their move on the fitness instructor:

My dating life has been very relaxed. No stress; it hasn't been stressing me out. Any fans? I mean, people will send [messages] that they love me or they'd love to marry me. But nothing, like, they're trying to date me. Yeah, it's just focusing on me right now and taking that time.

Mark seems really focused on becoming the best version of himself right now, so Love is Blind fans may have to try a little harder if they want to grab his attention.

Next: Love Is Blind's Mark Responds to Seeing Jessica Talking to Barnett, 'Does It Really Matter?'



https://ift.tt/2Vv8x2d
April 25, 2020 at 05:31AM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

close