Thursday, April 30, 2020

Joe Russo Shares Crowd Reaction to ‘Endgame’ Moment and Man, We Miss Movie Theaters

The last film I saw in theaters before the coronavirus-induced quarantine was The Invisible Man. I saw it on March 8. And every day since then, I have missed the shit out of going to a movie theater. I didn't know exactly how much I missed the shit out of it until the Russo Brothers posted this iPhone-captured video of that exquisite Iron Man snap moment in Avengers: Endgame as experienced by an opening night crowd. [caption id="attachment_784995" align="alignright" width="350"] Image via Marvel[/caption] Since the film is celebrating its first anniversary, the Russos …

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
April 30, 2020 at 05:12AM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

close